Our interventions are guaranteed, our results are quantifiable and our clients satisfied.
- Less than 0.15 mm reprofiling tolerance (kiln) and 0.1 mm (ball mill) – tolerance close to that of a new ring
- Durability is prolonged by 8 to 10+ years (depending on wear speed rates)
- Substantial reduction of vibration levels ( -50% to -80%)
- Strict compliance with the gear’s involute profile
- At least 70% facewidth contact (light gear honing necessary to achieve 90%)
- Average of 3,000 measurements before and after reprofiling
On-site tire/roller machining
Machining of ball mill trunnion
- Diametre tolerance of less than 0.2 mm
- Flatness inferior to 0.05 mm
- Circularity of less than 0.1 mm
- Maximum possible roughness 0.8 micrometres
- 12-month guarantee after intervention
- Re-assembling follows a strict and regulated protocol
Our results are measurable
When it comes to gears, clients compare part replacement to a reprofiling service’s quality and performance using the vibration levels.
For a new girth gear: the usual maximum vibration level is 5 mm/s.
Novexa’s latest assignments show a very low vibration level:
- HHOLCIM prachovice. Vibrations before intervention: 37 mm/s. After intervention 4 mm/s, in March 2013.
- Omya Orgon. Vibrations before intervention: 15mm/s. After intervention 2mm/s, in March 2015.
- Heidelberg Fieni. Vibrations before intervention: 35 mm/s. After intervention 5 mm/s, in April 2013.
- Cement Tasek (Malaysia). Kiln speed before intervention 2.9 tr/min. After intervention 4.2 tr/min. Clinker output increase of 900 tonnes per day, in August 2015
Interventions which minimize stop times
NOVEXA ensures a ring refurbishing in an average of 3 days (refurbishing times can vary from 2 to 5 days depending on the defect and the number of staff required daily).
Our reduced intervention times are a substantial way to make savings as they prevent production losses related to equipment stoppages.
Spare parts accuracy control is planned after each on-site reprofiling intervention.
Upon completion of the intervention, a statement is signed by both our companies
Our customers are satisfied
A satisfaction questionnaire is sent to customers
The questions are articulated around:
- Technical satisfaction (planning, implementation, deadline)
- Results in line with objectives
- Behavior of our teams
- Compliance with safety rules
- Commercial Reactivity
We get a general average between 85 and 95 out of 100
Our goal is a minimum of 80.
- 2-to-5 days intervention time
- 0,07 mm (precision) similar to that of a new girth gear
- 100 % satisfaction thanks to our 5-step control
After finding a crack on 60% of the tire width, the French cement-manufacturer decided to limit the risk by choosing an on-site repair.
Ultrasound analysis with detection.
Our teams are at your disposal.
Enquire with our experts