A gain of 750 tonnes of clinker per day
vibrations were reaching 12 mm/s on reduction gearboxes.
Unnecessary expenditure that the cement manufacturer could have avoided.
Problems before intervention
Novexa proposed an alternative to replacement with a reprofiling of the gears:
- On-site machining of profiles guaranteed to 0.1 mm, pinions and girth gear
- A record intervention time of 2.5 days girth gear
- An increase in rotation speed from 2.8 to 3,3 tr/min
A control of the hot kiln, a free service , was carried out during restart support
Advantages for Tasek Cement
- 50 000 euros saved between flapping and reprofiling
- 80 % reduction in vibrations. Ensuring more reliable production
- 750 tonnes / day of production gain
- 200 000 tonnes of clinker gained annually
Experts in rotative equipment wear management (gears and tires)
Our teams are at your disposal.
Enquire with our experts